How to Add/Install An M3U IPTV List To An E.G. MAG250 Box!
updated 4 months ago
How to Add/Install M3U IPTV List to e.g. MAG250 Box or any other Mag device!
This is particularly interesting because you don't have to tie it to a fixed Mac address
so you've more freedom to use the playlist on more devices, however as usual not at the same time!
1. Put the m3u list on USB
2. Go to the main menu of MAG250
3. Insert USB
4. Go to ''Home Media''
5. Find USB
6. Press OK on USB
7. Locate M3U File
8. Press OK on ''m3u list'' to open it
9. Now you see your TV channel names
10. Press menu (≡)
11. Choose Select all
12. Press menu again
13. Press copy
14. Press TV (it’s on your remote)
15. Now you go to IPTV channels list
16. Press menu
17. Press paste
18. After that Press EXIT (1 or 2 times but don’t hurry)
19. It will ask to Save this
20. Press OK to save